YOU WILL DELIVER:
- Actively assist Brand Manager in the market research process, planning and management activities for courses.
- Understand & integrate data from multiple sources to identify key issues/opportunities for business.
- Assist Brand Manager in delivering insights into action to develop courses.
- Assist Brand Manager in running in depth interview/qualitative research or other method to discover insight.
- Support Brand Manager in the design and delivery of market research projects.
- Manage project within agreed budgets.
- Interpret and communicate key findings and recommendations.
- Proactively engage with business partners (Sales, Communication, Consultant…) to drive insight into actions.
- Weekly work with sales to consolidate feedback from market to validate/sharpen insight.
- Work closely with partners (Communication, Content, PR…) to monitor corporate branding across touch points.
- Report to Brand Manager.
WHO WE NEED:
- Quantity: 02
- University Degree with Marketing/Business background is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing or Market Research agency researchers/consultants
- Strong ability to articulate and demonstrated good business mindset
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Passion for consumer, curious, creative and insightful
- Bachelor’s Degree of Marketing, Business Administration, and related fields
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Professional working development and training programs.
- Excellent working environment in a great team.
- Attractive bonus and profit sharing.
- Insurance + Policy: According to Vietnam Labor Law.