EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
- Assist with the design, implementation and on-going support of Cassandra operational database.
- Administer and support for Cassandra-related issues.
- Assume ownership of Cassandra database related problems; pursue resolutions and root cause analysis.
- Execute patches, upgrades, deployments, and other duties as related to component.
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning of the Cassandra database infrastructure.
- Setup nodes, work on foundations, data model, implement project changes, design and support data migration.
- Create architecture diagrams and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Support and Engineering team to debug Cassandra related issues.
- Create incident-resolution playbooks and knowledge base articles for the support organization.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of solid Cassandra DBA experience and in managing critical 24/7 applications.
- Hands on experience with Cassandra database administration on a multi-data center clusters. Must have hands on experience in setting up Cassandra cluster.
- Strong understanding of complex inner workings of Cassandra, such as the gossip protocol, hinted handoffs, read repairs, Merkle trees.
- In depth knowledge of architecting and creating Cassandra/NoSQL database systems.
- Solid understanding of NoSQL database.
- Solid experience in writing Cassandra queries, materialized views.
- Expert in data structure design, Data Modelling in Cassandra.
- Expert in performance tuning.
- Knowledge experience with other NoSQL (MongoDB) and RDBMS database technologies is a plus.
- A deep understanding of Cassandra design principals, cluster connectivity, security and the factors that affect distributed system performance.
Preferred Language(For Applications): English
Job Category: IT - Software
Work Places: Da Nang, HaNoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Salary Range: Negotiable
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES:
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Overtime salary
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus
- Laptop support policy
- Full insurance coverage
- 02 days off (Sat and Sun) each week + 01 day leave per month
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination,...
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment
* Chance to work onsite and achieve so many great things such as:
- Work face to face with clients, help enhance the client facing skills and English skills.
- Accumulate onsite-offshore coordination experience.
- Receive both salary in offshore and per diem allowance in onsite and save good amount to take back home.
- Be provided with the good onsite hotel accommodation.
- Learn and understand the client business in better way as well as exposure to international market.
- Make the resume become attractive and great as the onsite work experience is mentioned.
- Get to know a new culture as well as visit several famous and beautiful tourism destinations.
Please send resume (DESCRIBE YOUR WORKING EXPERIENCE IN DETAILS) and cover letter explaining why you're a good match for this position through following email: careersevizi.com