- Supporting students to create a 100 % English environment and Maintaining the hygiene of ET.
- Helping students book and change classes, remind students of English Town’s regulations and Informing students of any changes coming from English Town.
- Organizing outside activity to Support, encourage students and follow up your students’ progress.
- Creating/ hosting meaningful activities for students to add more values and create a unique environment for ET
- Keeping track of existing students during their stay at English Town to build trust, affection from students.
- Providing good care and deal with complaints from students to gain students’ understanding and sympathy of English Town’s policies.
- Collecting students’ feedbacks and reporting to Student Manager for his/ her further action
- Building and updating potential customer data from internal source
- Looking for new ideas to approach potential customers as well as consulting the courses and services of ET.
- Any other assigned duties, tasks by Direct Manager.
- Work by shift
- Hard working, honest, open, friendly, enthusiastic and learning attitude
- Customer service attitude
- Able to speak English at a conversational level all day with both customers and colleagues
- Professional in both dress, appearance as well as attitude
- Eager to meet new people
- Creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Loves delivering excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, disciplined and result- oriented
- Team work skill
- Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Meal allowance
- Full insurances according to Labor code.
- 13rd month salary paid
- Bonus or gift on national holidays, birthday, marriage, new born…
- Access worldwide cultures
- Make friends with foreigners
- Extensive training and development in both sales and soft skills
- Active and dynamic environment.