- Consulting the courses and services of ET.
- Building close rapport with all of customers, partners, candidates and students (former and existing) to build good image for ET, and recommend more students for E.T.
- Providing instant supports, keep track of students during their stay at English Town to build trust, affection from students.
- Looking for new sources and ideas to approach potential customers.
- Providing good care and deal with complaints from students to gain students’ understanding and sympathy of English Town’s policies.
- Keep up-to-date with customers’ and students’ information based on the given procedures.
- Any other assigned duties, tasks or projects.
- Work by shift
- Hard working, honest, open, friendly, enthusiastic and learning attitude
- Able to work under pressure to meet target
- Able to speak English at a conversational level all day with both customers and colleagues
- Professional in both dress, appearance as well as attitude
- Eager to meet new people
- Creative self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Loves delivering excellent customer service
- Self-motivated, disciplined and result- oriented
- Team work skill
- Able to convince and influence people
- Flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Bonus ( around 20mio)
- Very good commission
- Meal allowance
- Full insurances according to Labor code.
- 13rd month salary paid
- Bonus or gift on national holidays, birthday, marriage, new born…
- Access worldwide cultures
- Make friends with foreigners
- Extensive training and development in both sales and soft skills
- Active and dynamic environment.