GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Native Janpese Teacher
Recruitment code: GVJ-JV
Work location: Gia Lam district, Hanoi.
- Managing classroom.
- Planing, preparing and developing lessions to a range of classes andvarious age group.
- Create and distribute educational content (note, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Improving and developing student’s Japanese skills.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess and record student’s progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Planing and executing educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Maitain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Other jobs relevant to teaching and preparing for classes will be assigned by managers
- Native speaker from Japan.
- Have a knowledge of culture of Japan
- Graduated from College/University.
- A minimum of 1 year of teaching experience.
- Professional and dynamic with a passion for teaching for Vietnamese.
- Salary: US$1000-1200/month ( based on education background, qualifications and teaching experience).
- Approachable and friendly working enviroment.
- Excellent teaching conditions.
- Career development opportunities.
- Other benefits in kind (company parties/events and birthday).
- Please email your confidential CV to: rec3.gpogmail.com with subject titled: Name – Year of birth – Applied position – Recruitment Code. Example: Nguyen Ha – 1970 – GVNN-JV
- Contact: Ms. Kim Anh – Tel. 024.71096868 – 091 777 3055.
- Deadline: As soon as possible.